1. Welcome to Mustangs vs the World Community!

We're a racing forum based in the San Diego, California area. We have members from all over California and beyond. To gain full access you must Register. Registration to the forums and access are free.

We welcome all racers to share their experience. We have racers that enjoy Drag racing, Autocross, track racing, Motorcycle racing. If you're new to racing this forum is a great way to meet people with similar likes as well as learn from those that are happy to share their knowledge.

We hope you enjoy Mustangs vs The World.

Dismiss Notice

Just posted on some sites 2013

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Admin, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

2. Admin

Hopefully this time we can get the World to Show up..

Raymond Bunch likes this.
  3. blown347

blown347 New Member

I posted on corral, mustang evolution and mustang modders. I sent a FB message to street stangs inland empire as well. They told me some of their members are going to be there.

Admin likes this.
  4. Raymond Bunch

Raymond Bunch New Member

I will let the Marines/Navy know. :) There are a LOT of Mustangs and Muscle Cars roaming around on the base at Miramar. See everyone again soon!:cool:

Admin likes this.
  5. Raymond Bunch

Raymond Bunch New Member

blown347 - I love your car man! I remembered seeing it at a car show last year in San Diego. My jaw dropped with the amount of HP it puts out. I would love to see it in action! Hope to see you there man.
    Ray

6. Admin

Raymond let you GN guys know about it..

7. blown347

blown347 New Member

Thanks man! I will be there, and my fox should be there with me as well. It got hit by an idiot that ran a stop sign and it's in the body shop getting fixed at the moment. But hopefully all works out and it will be tearing up the track at MVTW :D