1. Welcome to Mustangs vs the World Community!

We're a racing forum based in the San Diego, California area. We have members from all over California and beyond. To gain full access you must Register. Registration to the forums and access are free.

We welcome all racers to share their experience. We have racers that enjoy Drag racing, Autocross, track racing, Motorcycle racing. If you're new to racing this forum is a great way to meet people with similar likes as well as learn from those that are happy to share their knowledge.

We hope you enjoy Mustangs vs The World.

Dismiss Notice

[Mar 23, 2013] Mustangs vs The World VI (Lakeside, CA)

Discussion in 'Barona 1/8 Mile Drag Strip' started by Admin, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

All,
    Mustangs vs The World VI
    MVTW2013FLYER.png
    All, Mustang vs the World 6 preparations have began... Standby for updates.....
    March 23, 2013
    Barona 1/8 Mile Drag Strip
    ALL CARS WELCOME!!!! TEST & TUNE LANES OPEN ALL DAY!!

SPECTATORS $10, YOUTH $5, UNDER 10 FREE!!!
    RACERS $40 (includes Tech card and gate)

$10 To Run MVTW Event

GATES OPEN at 8 am, TECH open at 9 am
    FIRST CAR DOWN THE TRACK AT 10 am

2. 2k7gtcs

2k7gtcs New Member

This get's better every year! I'll be competing for the third year in a row. Sure I like shows, and cruises, and hanging out. But racing is when stuff gets real, and Barona is a great place to go all out!

Admin likes this.
  3. sdsubzero4

sdsubzero4 Super Moderator

I'll be there to defend my class title. :D

Admin likes this.
  4. Raymond Bunch

Raymond Bunch New Member

Heh- 7.0 and 7.50 Street Car Challenge Class, you better bring your A-Game this year! :D

Can't wait to see you guys again, it so much fun, who really cares about the outcome in the end. Meeting new friend and having a ball is what it's all about. See ya'll soon.

Raymond Bunch

Admin likes this.
  5. JamesHix

JamesHix Member